When is payment expected?
Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
1. Care Credit
Care Credit can be used to cover annual expenses such as wellness exams, preventive care, and medications, as well as unexpected costs (treatment for illnesses and accidents). Applying is easy! You can either apply at our hospital, or apply yourself by phone or online.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Scratchpay offers simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills.
Highlights of Scratchpay include:
- Risk free – Scratchpay is not a credit card & finding your payment plan will NOT affect your credit score
- Easy – applying takes a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Highest approvals – more pet parents approved, with affordable rates as low as 0% APR.
- Friendly – No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest. No surprises.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more about pet health insurance, please visit the North American Pet Health Insurance Association at www.naphia.org.