When is payment expected?
Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
1. Care Credit
Care Credit can be used to cover annual expenses such as wellness exams, preventive care, and medications, as well as unexpected costs (treatment for illnesses and accidents). Applying is easy! You can either apply at our hospital, or apply yourself by phone or online.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Scratchpay offers simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills.
Highlights of Scratchpay include:
- Risk free – Scratchpay is not a credit card & finding your payment plan will NOT affect your credit score
- Easy – applying takes a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Highest approvals – more pet parents approved, with affordable rates as low as 0% APR.
- Friendly – No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest. No surprises.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is health insurance coverage. To learn more about pet health insurance, please visit the North American Pet Health Insurance Association at www.naphia.org.
At Riverside Veterinary Hospital we offer Trupanion Express. Clients who have Trupanion pet health insurance are able to have their claims processed in as little as 5 minutes and only have to pay their portion of the bill during check out; Trupanion pays the rest of the invoice directly to the clinic. This means not having to pay the entire bill upfront and then waiting for a reimbursement check.
Highlights of Trupanion pet insurance include:
- Simple lifetime coverage – One simple plan for all dogs and cats that covers all new illnesses and injuries with no payout limits for life. NO annual renewals.
- No restricted coverage – all new conditions are covered with no exclusions, restrictions, or payout limits.
- No birthday pricing – Plan is priced for life based on the age of your pet at enrollment.
- No long waiting periods – 5 days waiting period for injuries and 30 days for illnesses. Waiting period is waived with an Exam Day Offer or certificate.
- Financial flexibility – You can choose your deductible, anywhere from $0 to $1,000, regardless of your pet’s age. You’ll pay your deductible per new condition and once it has been been met, you’ll never pay it again for the entire life of your pet.
What is the Exam Day Offer Program?
You can sign up your pet with Trupanion within 24 hrs of a physical exam at our hospital and be eligible for 30 days of comprehensive coverage for all new injuries and illnesses, including hereditary and congenital conditions. Coverage is immediate and all waiting periods are waived. No upfront charges & no financial information is required at sign up. Ask any of our receptionists about this offer!
For more information on Trupanion pet health insurance click on the logo: