Hello Riverside Family,
In light of COVID-19 concerns, we have taken steps to make sure our extended community remains as safe as possible. Out of an abundance of caution, we are now offering digital appointments to complement ongoing in-office care through TeleTails. You can connect with the same doctors you know and trust from the comfort of your own home through your smartphone.
If you are interested in connecting digitally, please click on our partner website?TeleTails?. You will need to download the TeleTails mobile app and?enter our code (Riverside).?The TeleTails team is happy to walk you through any of the set-up process if you need help
Some important details:
- TeleTails connects you with our veterinary team. You will not be talking to a third-party veterinarian.
- Consultations will cost $45.
- Not all ailments are good fits for telemedicine.
Please note, TeleTails is meant to supplement, and not replace, your pet’s office visits. Any in-person follow up will be billed separately.? Currently, only clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service.
We only offer telehealth services to patients with whom we have an?active, existing relationship. We have included an example of ailments which often fits for digital care, but please remember that this list does not guarantee your pet will not have to come into the hospital for additional tests/an in-person exam.
- Coughing, Sneezing, Respiratory signs
- Skin concerns
- Diabetic Care and Management
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Limited mobility patients and clients
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Progress exam
- Stressed/anxious pets and behavior discussions
- Suture or incision checks
- Weight management
We are going to do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to working hours. You can anticipate a 24 hour turn-around around in response, but we may occasionally be delayed due to an in-office emergency.
?**Please remember to always call the office directly in case of an emergency**